Saturday, November 25, 2017

Urbex in Potpican


  Decided to have a small urbex adventure today. Had two choices, to explore a completely new place or to go to a spot where I had already been before, but where I didn't have the chance to finish my exploring. I chose the second one. This building is an abandoned coal mining facility in Potpican. Don't have more details for what purpose the building was built for, but it's definitely a cool place to visit. The light is extremely nice, and there is much of it because of the large windows, which are broken though. There's lots of staircases and holes in the building and of course no railings so it's kind of wise to stay alert and watch your step when moving inside there. Not a good idea to stumble or back in to a pit in the floor and find your self 20 meters down, smashed on the ground. Enjoyed my time there, and I'll be back there for sure. And next time I'll try to have a model with me for a photo shoot. This time I had to be happy with my self as a model. Good that the camera has a 20 sec. timer in it.






    

No comments:

Post a Comment