Sunday, February 9, 2014

First trip this year

  I'm not really a big fan of the winter. Cold, snow, wet, cold and cold. But there still is something in the winter that's great, the light. One morning I decided to pack my gear in the bag and hit the road. Here's a few photos...

  First stop was at a near by field. Beautiful light passing the morning mist. The cow in the foreground didn't really want to be photographed but I managed to make a few photos on her.
  Then I saw a few birds feeding on the ground as I moved on. I stopped the car and tried to make a few images. Too much fog. But then the flock took of and I had my chance...
 A couple of meters ahead I noticed that the clouds and the fog are starting to fade away and this just superb lighting appeared...
  One more stop at a house were I saw a Little Owl two years ago. And there it was again, sitting on the top of that same chimney and stared at me with its sharp eyes...
   Lonely trees are always good subjects, so here is one final image...

  

No comments:

Post a Comment