Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Fall foliage and waterfalls

Even if I don't enjoy too much of the thought that winter is soon here, the fall, which usually precedes gives some fantastic photo ops which demand to take a walk out in the forest and shoot the always so beautiful fall foliage. I've been waiting for the leaves to throw away their green color and take over that amazing yellow and red, and finally when it happened I almost didn't find time to go and photograph it, but finally I made some time for it and here's some images. I love water and waterfalls so in all of the images there is silky water streams as a result of long shutter speeds...
  
 One of the first fall foliage images for this year. Nice sunlit image, almost too bright so that I had hard times to get the shutter speed enough slow...

 I love those huge, old and warty beech trees.

  To end up in this place I had to get my feed wet, not only once, but a few of times. Next time I hope I'm wearing rubber boots.

  One of the final images I made. Beech trees and a waterfall... Even if I personally love this picture, it seems that not everybody does. Showed it on 500px.com and it got only six views and one like... Maybe the waterfall is too small and tiny and faraway in the background? So I made a test and put up this next one...

A couple of hours and it's had 316 views and 39 likes etc... Some times it's just strange how we people like so different kind of images.

No comments:

Post a Comment