Friday, December 19, 2014

December :-(

  Not that I don't love new places, but the good thing with old ones is that you know them. When you know were you go, it's a bit easier to plan what you will eventually shoot. Then there's always the chance that you feel that everything is done, that there's nothing to photograph, and then you stand there wondering what to do. That's what happened to me a couple of days ago. I asked a friend of mine to follow me to one of my favorite landscape places. As it's already mid December the light is vanishing pretty fast, so you should try to be at the spot were you plan too shoot enough early. We didn't, so we were working in very bad lighting conditions. And just to mention, a forest in December, in a dull cloudy weather in the evening, how would I define it..? Yes, BORING! That's when it's all up to you the photographer. You can go home, or you could try to make at least one image. I made a few. One of my favorites is this image shown in here. Murky, brown water from a small stream mixing up with the clean and clear water in the main stream flowing down to the lake Bebresh.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment