Monday, January 6, 2020

My plans for this year (and something from the last)!

  Lets start again because it's the beginning of the year anyway! I don't do any new years promises, but I still can make a try to keep this blog going on.
As it's a new start, I'll try to make and write in this post some kind of a framework for my future posts for this year... Ready?

I will definitely gonna write about urban exploration, which is checking out and exploring all kinds of decaying and abandoned stuff, buildings, vehicles, places, just to mention a few. Here's a couple of images from this and last year.... (text continues after the pics!)





Then there is my other love, Portraiture! That's definitely on the top of my want to write about things! What gear, how to light, how to pose, head shots, full body, fantasy... well, people photography you know and me learning and doing things. Here's a couple of examples from the past year...                                         





  
And then there is landscapes! I shot a few of them last year, and nothing will stop me shooting them this year...                                                                                                                                                  



                                                                                 
And who knows if I'll take my gear out in the search of  snakes and other interesting creatures and natural phenomenons?...                                                                                                                             


...Hope you enjoyed the images, and I really wish there will be lots of more both pictures and adventures for me and you this year. Stay tuned for more!
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment