Friday, August 8, 2014

Butterflies, butterflies and butterflies...

  My search for snakes ended up in a bunch of butterfly photos. Most people will think that that's nice, because snakes are bad and ugly. I guess everybody have right to their opinion. So, anyway, My favorite spot was full of lumberjacks so only a few pictures from there...
 Silver-washed Fritillary (Argynnis paphia)
Hummingbird Hawk-moth (Macroglossum stellatarum)

Couldn't stand the noise, so I decided to hit the road and move my self to the next spot. When photographing these blackberries, suddenly a butterfly landed on it... and only for a second.
 Purple-shot Copper (Lycaena alciphron) ???

What I really love, is to photograph something new, and today I got lucky...
Jersey Tiger (Euplagia quadripunctaria)

No comments:

Post a Comment