Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Green lizard

  It's so easy to just walk by all kinds of junk people are leaving here and there. Anyway it's just garbage, right? For me pieces of plywood, tiles, bricks, even old garment is a possible treasure chest. Usually not, but sometimes yes, you fiend an interesting bug or even a frog or lizard under junk. Today for instance, I decided to turn over this old piece of plywood. No high hopes, I'd turned it over before too, but you can always give a try. And there it was lurking, a green lizard in all its glory. First I thought it's dead, because it didn't move, but I guess it was too surprised to escape, so with a fast move I grabbed it. All this happened while on a walk with dogs, and they'd be very happy to have a tiny small lizard as a supper. So what to do? Just next to the plywood there is a tree, so I decided to lift the lizard on a branch and make a picture of it there, out of reach of the dogs. The critter didn't like the idea and fast moved on the other side of the tree. My thought was that my photo session was over. Just a careful look on the other side... and yes, there it was still, and even on a better place, just in the shine of the warm evening sun.




No comments:

Post a Comment