Saturday, April 25, 2015

When I'm frustrated I shoot cats and dogs

  From time to time it happens that you get blocked, you just don't know what to shoot or how to shoot. Just a feeling that you are stuck. Not really a nice thing. When that happens to me I usually start shooting pets. I'm lucky to have nine "babies", two dogs, seven cats. It can be a bit crazy from time to time with such a big "family", but at least you get lots of photo opportunities. Sussu is our new comer, an adorable mixed breed female dog. She loves to bark cars, howl at the nights and to give kisses, as I probably mentioned in one other post. Sometimes it can be a bit frustrating to make a photo of her, she goes away, moves her head in an unwanted direction or comes too close. Yesterday I was lucky, she was too lazy to move. So I laid my self on the ground at her level and started shooting. Here's too shots, pretty similar, but still there's a small difference. Personally I love the first one more because of the dandelion, although I love the shallow shallow depth of field in the second one too.



No comments:

Post a Comment