Saturday, October 14, 2017

Photo shoot in Ripenda

  Keeping your eyes open as a photographer is a must. It's not allways maybe possible to haul around your camera, but when you see a nice place which perfectly would stand as a nice backdrop for a shoot, you can allways go back there for a shoot later, you just have to remember where that perfect spot is. A while ago I saw this nice piece of road, hidden inside an arch of trees or maybe I should call them bushes. Who knows? Just so perfect for a shoot! Of course the spot would be a perfect place for landscape only, but cos I love landscapes with people, I thought it would be nice to take a model there and just make it a portrait session.
  A simple setup with flash through a softbox, a little of ambient light and there you go. Just take a few props with you and you are ready to go. Of course you don't need flash always, and just before leaving the place we stumbled across this small field and a gate. The sun was shining through not too heavy clouds, maybe I would call it haze, and my flashgun and softbox was already packed in so I thought we'll go natural. Here's a few shots.













No comments:

Post a Comment