Monday, November 6, 2017

From the path and outside

    Exploring new places and paths is always cool. Past weekend tried a new route, a nature path from Rabac to Labin. It all started with a nice small pond and a waterfall and continued up a narrow and steep walk up through woods. The path is well marked, so no fear of getting lost. The best things though, are so often off path, and so it was this time too. At one point I just couldn't resist the temptation to get aside from the common route, and I ended up finding this small waterfall and pond, plus old ruins. The sad part was that I was running out of time so I couldn't finish my work as I wanted. However, made a couple of clicks and you can always return. Just remember, it's not always smart to jump outside the marked path, and if you do remember to watch your step.








No comments:

Post a Comment