Monday, March 12, 2018

Portraits in an abandoned building

  Had an awesome photo shoot last Friday. I had told a friend of mine that I'm going to try to build my portfolio and I'm in a need of models. For this purpose I made an ad I shared on Facebook. When my friend heard this he said he'dd like to be shot. I'm happy when someone volunteers, so we scheduled the shoot, and on Friday off we went. Perfect weather with some good afternoon sun and nice temperature. From a couple locations I had in my mind I chose a nearby abandoned building which was easy to access. For lighting I used the best one, the sun, and a speedlight. Some photos were made with sun only, some with flash only ( of course there's some ambient light present always ), and then we had some images with two lights, sun and flash. Here's some results...

PS. I'm giving away photo shoots this spring! If you are in Istria, Croatia or near, and you are               interested of a free photo session please contact me. You can go to my website: www.georgfagerlund.com and contact me through the contact block in the "about" section. Just tell me who you are, where you would like to get your photos done, when, and what kind of a photo session you are in a need of. Family portraits, some personal idea for which you would need a photographer, wedding portraits etc. I'm giving away from 4-6 free shoots, so be fast! Check out the ad in the end of this post... ok, it's in Croatian, but I guess that's the way most of the people communicate around here, so check it out anyway.










     

No comments:

Post a Comment