Monday, October 8, 2012

In case you are moving in the Botevgrad area, from 16th of October about four weeks on, you can check out my exhibition which will be on display at the historical museum in the center of the town. Been planning for this exhibition for two years now (a little dream of mine), but as it too often happens when you are there it really gets very busy. Few of the images were ready but I still have some images I have to choose and print out. On Friday I got the opening date and after one week at about this same time I hope all the images are hung up on the walls in the gallery space at the second floor in the museum. Just really didn't think it would happen this fast! When I asked from the director of the museum if there were any chances to get my work displayed and showed her my portfolio, little did I know that from that Sunday two weeks on... and voila. Of course there still are a few nights and days left and quite a work to be done, but I hope that on Tuesday 16th, every thing is ready for the show.


The theme of the exhibition: "Природата на Ботевград през погледа на един чужденец"
Translated it would be something like: "The nature around Botevgrad with the eyes of an foreigner" 
That would be a room full of insects, snakes, birds, landscapes etc.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment