Friday, March 27, 2015

Flower power

  When it starts to get enough warm and sunny, it means that the first flowers will pop up. suddenly here and there you can see colorful plants shining in different colors and shades. This is a good time to pick up your camera and shoot some flowers. The good thing with flowers and other plants is that they won't run away or try to bite you. Here's a couple of flower images I made yesterday. It's not always too easy to make an image of flowers, especially if you are accompanied by a dog. When I laid my self down on the ground for the picture, our dog Sussu got curious and decided to take a closer look what I'm doing. She didn't care too much about my subject and stepped right on it. The poor flower was all smashed. The good thing was that there were other flowers, so I managed to make a photo.

                                 Muscari armeniacum

                                 Cherry plum, Prunus cerasifera

                                 Forsythia

                                 Yellow anemone, Anemone ranunculoides

No comments:

Post a Comment